Thursday 28 March 2013

Could David Miliband’s Shock Exit From Parliament In Britain Be Due To Hillary Clinton


David Miliband and Hillary Clinton

I love politics, as it is thought provoking and provides a vehicle for real change in society. It’s not often that a top politician abruptly leaves his post for a simpler, more fulfilling life, but it happens. Politics can take a lot of you and your family.


David Miliband and Hillary Clinton

Yesterday, David Miliband, a top figure in the British Labour Party, announced he would be stepping down to devote himself to charity work. However, that didn’t stop me from being a smart aleck about it on Twitter. You see, former U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, had publicly commented on how handsome Miliband is and he certainly is good looking.


Bill Clinton: I'm watching you two! Hey Brit boy, get away from my wife!

Now he has quit his job and is moving to New York, where Clinton lives, to head up a charity. Coincidence, I think not (wink). Bubba (Bill Clinton) better watch his back and his woman. Maybe Bubba can get Obama to deport Miliband if he starts trying to make a play for Hillary, because I’m telling you that English accent works on women (I’m just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment