Monday 25 February 2013

Kayne West's Latest Rant Slams President Obama, Jay-Z, Beyonce And Justin Timberlake


Rapper and reality show himbo, Kanye West, used his First Amendment right to free speech to go on another rant, ripping everyone from Obama and Beyonce. Kanye must have been on his period. Dude, take your Midol already. Frank Ocean, come get your boo.

Nonetheless, his statements made while on stage have not gone over well with his targets. Regarding President Obama the rapper stated, "I don't give a f*** what President Obama says." In reference to rapper Jay-Z he stated, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f****** with that 'Suit & Tie'" which is his new stinky song with singer Justin Timberlake.

West also reportedly took shots at Jay-Z's wife, singer Beyonce Knowles mocking her widely criticized Pepsi deal, "Can I sell your drink for you, please? So you can help me put on a better show, please, corporations? Can you please support me, please? Me, Kanye West? I swear I’m a nice n---a now. I swear I’ll put the pink Polo back on."

No comments:

Post a Comment